Expertise and experience in manufacturing ready-to-wear fashion, Sun Tekstil develops innovative textile products and offers all inclusive design services at global standards to provide seasonal and capsule collections exclusive for world renown fashion brands.
Considering sustainability as the main strategy in all levels of organisation and processes, Sun Tekstil has determined the architecture and operations accordingly, and is working hard to lead the industry towards digitalisation, operational excellence, work ethics and environmental awareness.
- 1987 – Sun Tekstil founded in İzmir
- 1989 – First Export
- 1991 – Knitting Department established
- 1994 – Dyeing Department established
- 1996 – Printing Department established
- 1997 – Jimmy Key Brand founded in İzmir
- 2000 – Ekoten Tekstil founded in İzmir
- 2010 – Research and Development Centre established in İzmir
- 2012 – Joint Venture of Ames Europe
- 2012 – London and Leicester Design Offices established in UK
- 2012 – La Coruna Design Office established in Spain
- 2016 – Manisa/Turkey production plant
- 2017 – Production started in Sri Lanka
- 2018 – Knitting production capacity invesment
- A Fortune 500 company in Turkey.
- Designing and producing circular knit and woven ladieswear.
- Production capacity of 4 million pieces per month
- Turnover over 200 million USD per year
- Fast fashion and design driven, forecasting the upcoming trends.
- Creating 1.500 new designs every month.
- Strong in design, graphic design and fabric development.
- Sustainable production in Turkey and Sri Lanka
- Vertical with own jersey fabric mill which is one of the best in Turkey.