Expertise and experience in manufacturing ready-to-wear fashion, Sun Tekstil develops innovative textile products and offers all inclusive design services at global standards to provide seasonal and capsule collections exclusive for world renown fashion brands.
Considering sustainability as the main strategy in all levels of organisation and processes, Sun Tekstil has determined the architecture and operations accordingly, and is working hard to lead the industry towards digitalisation, operational excellence, work ethics and environmental awareness.
- 1987 – Sun Tekstil founded in İzmir
- 1992 – 1994 Knitting and Dyeing Department established
- 1997 – Jimmy Key Brand founded in İzmir
- 2000 – Ekoten Tekstil founded in İzmir
- 2010 – Research and Development Centre established in İzmir
- 2012 – London and Leicester Design Offices established in UK
- 2012 – La Coruna Design Office established in Spain
- 2016 – Manisa/Turkey production plant
- 2017- Production started in Sri Lanka
- Production capacity of 3 million pieces per month
- Turnover over 100 million Euros per year
- 60% EU market, 40% UK market sale
- Sustainable production in Turkey and Sri Lanka
- Possibility to submit samples in one day